The purpose of the grant program is to use Tax Increment Financing to leverage private investment to demolish blighted buildings, bring sites into conformance with current codes, make improvements to building facades and making improvements that return public benefits such as enhanced corridor aesthetics, pedestrian comfort and public safety.
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Grants Program
- Step 1: Download an application at our Grants Programs page and review the requirements.
- Step 2: Gather materials and solicit three bids from contractors.
- Step 3: Email the completed application and materials to Christina.Morris@osceola.org or mail to West 192 Development Authority, c.o. Executive Director, 3 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, FL 34741.
- Step 4: With approval, contract and pay for the work.
- Step 5: Submit photographs and documentation that the work has been completed.
- Step 6: Receive your grant money.