W192 has something for everyone, catering to those desiring a family-friendly and traditional Florida vacation. Take a look below at highlights of the different activities and attractions offered throughout our different subdistricts or visit experiencekissimmee.com for a full list of W192 attractions!
Capone’s Dinner & Show
A dinner theater with a 1930s gangland Chicago-themed show, plus an Italian-American buffet.
- Address: 4740 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 397-2378
Celebration Town Center
A Celebration tradition, Celebration Town Center is modeled after small American downtowns and is the finest selection of traditional shops, boutiques and restaurants situated along a wide promenade circling a lake.
- Address: 610 Sycamore St #210, Celebration, FL 34747
- Phone: (407) 566-4007
Congo River Golf
An adventure-themed mini-golf course with waterfalls, gator feedings, scavenger hunts, and arcade games.
- Address: 4777 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 396-6900
Dare 2 Escape - Escape Room Games
A fully immersive escape room where guests have only one-hour to find clues and solve puzzles to escape before time runs out.
- Address: 5041 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 507-0018
Doldrick's Escape Room
A state-of-the-art facility packed with plenty of surprises with fully immersive and challenging escape games.
- Address: 2943 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 507-0506
Evolve Bicycles and E-Bikes
A down-to-earth bike shop with a mission to get more people on bikes, offers a full range of bicycles, electric bicycles and cycling accessories, along with bike rentals.
- Address: 13 Blake Blvd, Celebration, FL 34747
- Phone: (321) 939-2453
A Central Florida family-owned and run theme park with huge fun for everyone, including roller coasters, kiddie rides, plus go-karts and arcade games.
- Address: 2850 Florida Plaza Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 363-3867
A year-round, family-fun hot air balloon ride attraction where the action begins at sunrise.
- Address: 7888 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: (407) 758-7007
International Heli-Tours South
A premier helicopter operations and touring company, providing scenic flights over Kissimmee, Orlando and its world-famous attractions.
- Address: 5071 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 507-2682
Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens
A sustainable Orlando winery and agricultural site specializing in blueberry wines, food and drinks and agritourism.
- Address: 3011 Formosa Gardens Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: (407) 507-9888
Island H2O Live!
A day of water park fun on your terms: make a splash, hang out in the interactive lazy river complete with caverns and lighting effects and watch Live! entertainment including DJ’s, parties and amazing surprise guests.
- Address: 3230 Inspiration Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: (407) 910-1401
Kissimmee Go Karts
A family-friendly go-kart track with a one-mile outdoor course, an alligator pool and 50 arcade games.
- Address: 4708 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 390-7223
Leading Edge Helicopters
A tour 1,000 feet over Orlando’s most scenic destinations in a Robinson R44 helicopter.
- Address: 4623 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 341-1020
Machine Gun America
An all-encompassing machine gun range with a wide selection of guns, activities and group deals.
- Address: 5825 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 278-1800
A resort that transports guests to a vacation state of mind with four on-site dining and lounge experiences, lagoon-style pools, spa, teen and kids’ clubs, Sunset Walk, Island H2O Live! and more than 40,000 square feet of meeting or event space.
- Address: 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: (855) 995-9099
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
A dinner attraction where six knights compete to become champion in a tournament of jousting and dangerous sword fights while guests enjoy a four-course feast in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion while cheering their knight to victory.
- Address: 4510 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 396-2900
A family-friendly and Americana-themed walking district with shopping, dining, rides, weekly car shows and special events.
- Address: 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 396 4888
Orlando Balloon Adventures
A three to four-hour adventure provided by the largest passenger ride operator in the USA flying hot air balloons, know that your adventure is only a sunrise away.
- Address: 1740 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: (877) 475-9386
Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum
A center to teach Osceola County's rich history, comprised of four realistic dioramas - swamplands, pine flatwoods, oak hammock, and lakefront.
- Address: 4155 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Phone: (407) 396-8644
Pirates Island Adventure Golf
A unique adventure golf experience where you can follow in the footsteps of pirates like Blackbeard and Captain Kidd.
- Address: 6313, 4330 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 396-4660
A lifestyle center including dining, retail and live entertainment.
- Address: 3251 Margaritaville Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747
The Mighty Jungle Golf
A newly-renovated 18-hole miniature golf experience with 18-hole animals, waterfalls and caves.
- Address: 7792 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: (407) 390-6453
The Museum of Military History
A museum to educate, increase awareness and build knowledge and understanding of the American military experience through interactive, interpretive exhibits designed for visitors of all ages.
- Address: 5210 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Phone: (407) 507-3894
The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek - Kayak Rentals and Eco-Tours
A center that offers kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddle board rentals, tours, hiking, bike trails and picnic tables.
- Address: 4266 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Phone: (407) 343-7740
For more things to do, visit experiencekissimmee.com.